Monday, September 7, 2009

DISCLAIMER

OK so I’m told if I am going to blog, I should have a disclaimer. I tend to travel somewhat frequently and people like to know what I’ve been doing. The intent of this blog, is not to offend anyone from any country, government, religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, but rather share my experiences. I am writing this in English and won’t be responsible for any other translation that my be considered offensive. All of the opinions are mine and do not reflect on any other person or institution. I tend to have many opinions and they tend to change from time to time as I learn and encounter new ideas. This is also my life, do not come here with anything but amiable intentions. For the record I am not responsible for things other people say. Keep in mind that I am just a poor college student, if for whatever twisted reason, I am sued and loose, the cap I am publicly setting here and now is $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment